Podcasting – How to Start – How to Promote
This session will teach you everything you need to know to start podcasting and how to promote your podcast.
You will learn:
- How to create podcast content.
- How to record audio and the best mics to choose.
- How to edit your recording.
- How to record interviews.
- The proper encoding settings for your files.
- How to host your files.
- How to setup your RSS feed – and what an RSS feed is.
- How to submit to Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- Tricks about how Apple Podcasts works.
- Other places to submit your podcast.
- Methods for promoting that work and don’t work in social media.
- Actual stats on what really is happening with podcasting and what to expect.
- Different ways to monetize your podcast.
- Other insight about podcasting gathered from over 15 years of experience podcasting.
- At the end of this session you will have all the knowledge you need to start podcasting and to properly promote your podcast.
At the end of this session, you will..
- be able to start a podcast (record and edit your episodes)
- understand the importance of your RSS feed.
- know where to submit your podcast to and how to promote it.
Episode 2 - Podcasting